JOB VACANCY: Sales Manager (m/f)
At iPROM, we help publishers to maximize revenue for every ad position with zero risks and no technical or administrative burden. As their yield optimization partner, we help publishers get the most out of the global programmatic ecosystem.
Our team of 50+ people is made up of talented individuals with unique skills in digital marketing and advertising technologies, such as machine learning, deep learning, IoT, DOOH, blockchain and more.
We’re looking for a highly motivated sales manager, who’s willing to source new publishers, make the first contact them through email, LinkedIn and phone, perform sales demos and close prospects into satisfied customers. We’re based in Slovenia, but offer fully remote positions, that enables you to work from anywhere.
What will you work on?
- Sourcing new clients globally (publishers) and building a revenue pipeline
- Collaborating with marketing and managing inbound leads
- Meeting with new clients on sales meetings and demos, in person or online
- Preparing presentations, offers and other sales support materials
- Working closely with integration team
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with clients to make sure they are satisfied
What are we looking for?
Passion for new technologies, new experiences and challenges in the global market, digital communications, innovative ideas and thinking outside the box are the qualities we value and look for in our employees.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the digital marketing
- Proven track of driving new business
- Excellent communication, selling and negotiation skills
- English proficiency
- Having existing contacts with digital publishers is a big plus
What are we offering?
iPROM boasts a unique company culture founded on honesty, trust, professionalism, efficiency and team spirit. We strive to exceed expectations both in our work with clients and in our relationships with each other. In our team, we help each other and work together to achieve our goals. We offer an environment where you can thrive.
The benefits and perks package includes:
- Competitive payment – fixed + variable pay
- Enough time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays for the perfect work-life balance
- Annual learning and development plan and constant opportunities for learning
- Flexible and remote work
- Team building and social activities
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to [email protected].